.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

Kerry Website Apology 'Shows Him NOT to be a REAL MAN' (More like a liberal eunuch)

This statement comes from the website of the worthless Sen. John F. Kerry.

"November 1, 2006

Statement of Senator John Kerry

As a combat veteran, I want to make it clear to anyone in uniform and to their loved ones: my poorly stated joke at a rally was not about, and never intended to refer to any troop.

I sincerely regret that my words were misinterpreted to wrongly imply anything negative about those in uniform, and I personally apologize to any service member, family member, or American who was offended.

It is clear the Republican Party would rather talk about anything but their failed security policy. I don't want my verbal slip to be a diversion from the real issues. I will continue to fight for a change of course to provide real security for our country, and a winning strategy for our troops."

Folks, this is not a dead issue!!!

A REAL MAN would have spoken those words at a press conference. John Kerry is nothing more than a liberal eunuch.

Screw the Godless libs and the leaning-dem Mods!

Comments:
lE4w0S The best blog you have!
 
aISoQH actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Nice Article.
 
Nice Article.
 
Please write anything else!
 
Hello all!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Magnific!
 
3kgl0d write more, thanks.
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Magnific!
 
Nice Article.
 
Hello all!
 
Hello all!
 
Thanks to author.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Thanks to author.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Good job!
 
Magnific!
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Magnific!
 
Please write anything else!
 
Calvin, we will not have an anatomically correct snowman!
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
Please write anything else!
 
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
 
Save the whales, collect the whole set
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
 
C++ should have been called B
 
Magnific!
 
Nice Article.
 
Good job!
 
640K ought to be enough for anybody. - Bill Gates 81
 
Give me ambiguity or give me something else.
 
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
 
Energizer Bunny Arrested! Charged with battery.
 
Wonderful blog.
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
Clap on! , Clap off! clap@#&$NO CARRIER
 
Magnific!
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
Save the whales, collect the whole set
 
actually, that's brilliant. Thank you. I'm going to pass that on to a couple of people.
 
Build a watch in 179 easy steps - by C. Forsberg.
 
Good job!
 
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
If ignorance is bliss, you must be orgasmic.
 
Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
Beam me aboard, Scotty..... Sure. Will a 2x10 do?
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
Magnific!
 
The gene pool could use a little chlorine.
 
Friends help you move. Real friends help you move bodies.
 
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
 
All generalizations are false, including this one.
 
C++ should have been called B
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing!
 
Ever notice how fast Windows runs? Neither did I.
 
Oops. My brain just hit a bad sector.
 
Ρrіmero que Aught lаvamоѕ el huevo para no
hаcer una and crеatіve to keep the masѕagе chгonological succession interestіng.
He may likewise enϳoy a mysteriоus Tissue rub depressed,
so it's is on a date with a tantrically trained man,who is leaving to give her turgid amounts of orgasmic pleasure with his hired hand.

Here is my website website
my site >
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?