- WARNING TIGHT-ASSED LIBS: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, DON'T READ THIS BLOG!
- JOHN F. KERRY'S COMMENTS REFLECT WHAT THE DEMOCRATS TRULY THINK ABOUT OUR TROOPS
- WE ARE "pro-America" "pro-Wal-Mart" & "pro-Israel" BLOGGERS
- HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL THE LIBERAL MEDIA REPORTS ON LIBERAL SENATOR "DINGY" HARRY REID AND HIS LAND SCANDAL AND ILLEGAL USE OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS?
Tuesday, May 16, 2006
Attacking Non-UH liberalism 'UN Violations Are Serious' (Yet the liberal media protects them with their silence)
- Failing to investigate the Oil-for-Food program intended to allow Saddam Hussein to sell oil to buy food and medicine for Iraq's starving and sick population. Instead Saddam used the money to enrich himself and buy weapons while France, Russia and China participated in the cover-up, along with U.N. Secretary General Kofi Annan's son, Kojo.
- Failing to sanction Saddam when he "rewarded" Palestinian homicide bombers for murdering Israelis.
- Failing to conduct internal investigations to uproot corruption and balking at outside monitoring, as it did when former Federal Reserve Chairman Paul Volcker's commission - which found "grave" conflicts of interest in the Oil-for-Food program - was unable to subpoena documents or force anyone to testify.
- Failing consistently to condemn terrorist acts.
- Supporting some of the world's most oppressive governments.
- Diverting U.N.-supervised funds into weapons used against American troops.
Allowing terrorists and rogue states seeking nuclear weapons to flout U.N. resolutions.
- Trafficking in kickbacks and bribes.
- Turning a blind eye to the widespread sexual abuse and exploitation by U.N. "peacekeepers" of girls as young as 12 in Bosnia, Congo, Haiti, Liberia, et al.
- Electing international thugs like Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to the U.N. Disarmament Commission - the day after Iran announced its advanced enrichment of uranium.
- Electing brutal human-rights violators like Sudan and Libya to the U.N. Commission on Human Rights - with Libya chairing the commission!
- Failing to prevent the 1994 Rwandan genocide of nearly 1 million people.
Failing to intervene effectively or carry out humanitarian aid during the second Congo war that claimed nearly 5 million lives (1998-2002).
- Failing to intervene in the 1995 Srebrebica massacre.
- Failing to deliver food to starving people in Somalia.
- Failing to reveal that a senior official in the U.N. Development Program, Justin Leites, worked for the Kerry presidential campaign while on the U.N. payroll.
- Being unremittingly racist and anti-Semitic in its dealings with member state Israel.
On all of this stuff the liberal media has refused to really investigate this stuff, while at the same time trying to make the United States look like the world's most terrible felon.
Liberals can never find fault in communism, communist leaders, or the United Nations, when all three are corrupt.
Screw the libs!
Are you fellas ever concious of what a double standard this is?
Links to this post: