.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Saturday, February 25, 2006

 

Al-UH Daily Cougar Columnists Zach Lee and Craig Stewart 'One Praises Gay Marriage; the Other Praises al-Qaeda' (Both of them are off their rocker)

(This post was originally posted on Oct 25, 2006. I'm just placing it here to mess with UH Screwball.)


With two weeks until the mid-term elections its natural that liberal issues will step up to be counted in a liberal haven such as UH. And the al-UH Daily Cougar will be doing their part to secure a democrat majority in the House and Senate by making Republicans look bad and completely ignoring even the slightest fault committed by democrats living today by propping them up with an angelic facade that has a large crack its face.

Out of the blue, like it hasn't already been decided in this state. Former al-UH Daily Cougar Editor in Chief Zachary James Lee's takes on gay marriage, and mourns the passing of liberal democrat congressman child molester Gerry E. Studds from Massachusetts.

In his tripe today in stating that "Gay marriage should be allowed," Lee is upset that Studds ("the first openly gay member of Congress" and who did have sex with his underage Congressional page) gay lover Dean Hara will not receive any of Studds pension "estimated to be $114,337 annually." That pension right their is ridiculous for government service.

I'm glad that Hara is not receiving that money. Thank God that President Clinton signed the Defense of Marriage Act. Liberals should be happy because that money can be put back in the pool for social programs.

Since Studds was a democrat, to lessen his faults Lee had to mention the pervert Congressman Foley and his inappropriate conduct, which did not involve sex with his adult congressional page.

Lee is pissed that Americans "regardless of his or her moral position on gay marriage, should be outraged at the way same-sex spouses are lumped in with Benedict Arnold and Julius Rosenberg."

Well I guess that Lee won't be getting the federal benefits of his older male lover when dies.

Well it looks like anthropology student Craig Stewart has graduated from writing stories about 'pocketbooks' to full fledged attacks on the United States, showing his full support for al-Qaeda in his latest crap.

Stewart spent his summer on a terrestrial archaeology site in Louisiana studying how West African slaves celebrated their religion, while at the same time apologizing to every local Black person near the site for the white man's persecution of their ancestors. Stewart's great-grandfather x 7, E. C. Stewart, owned 39 slaves valued at $31,200 in 1864. Of course, if all those white men and some Black men hadn't had slaves, those same Blacks Stewart apologized to would more than likely still be in Africa. So the boat does go both ways.

In his tripe today "New act changes way things are done," Stewart expresses his outrage at the US Constitution, or as Craig says "What Constitution?"

Stewart is pissed at President Bush, who recently "signed into law the Military Commissions Act. This act sets up military commissions to try, judge and punish alleged 'enemy combatants' and 'people of interest.'" GREAATTT!!!

Stewart's concerned about the act is that it does not afford enemy non-uniformed combatants Geneva protections or US Constitutional protections. What? Why should we treat enemy non-uniformed combatants as if they were enemies that fought under the Geneva Convention?

Stewart's assertion that Habeas Corpus should "not be suspended unless when in cases of rebellion or invasion the public safety may require it" is ludicrous. Lincoln suspended Habeas Corpus during the War for Southern Independence, and Habeas Corpus suspension is necessary now against an enemy who will not rest until all Jews and Americans are dead.

The US Constitution applies to US Citizens the last time I checked. And crazy liberals like Craig want it to apply to everyone. The liberals proudly post our secrets in hopes of helping the enemy. How the hell as we suppose to survive as a nation when liberals like Stewart and CNN smile every time an American soldier is killed on television in al-Qaeda propaganda tapes.

The Military Commissions Act scares Stewart because "as of last Tuesday, the government can jail you without any charges or evidence." My God, we might have found another UH Chicken Little. Come on. Please, it only applies to terrorists, but if Craig's "rights" are ever challenged. I would more than likely side with the government.

As far as al-Qaeda American Jose Padilla, forget his ass. Throw away the goddamn key and don't even look for it. Padilla was mildly tortured as compared to al-Qaeda chopping off American heads, which Stewart and other liberals so convienently overlook all the time.

Stewart's defense of Padilla was, "you read that right. An American citizen was held by the American military on direct orders from the president without charges for three-and-a-half years." Who cares? He's al-Qaeda. But liberals do care, because those people hate the United States.

Padilla's transfer to a civilian jail prior to the Supreme Courts decision, I feel was wrong, but in order to avoid problems because of the left leaning Court's decision it was done. What's done is done.

Anyway, be looking for libs like Craig Stewart to be making increased contributions to the American Communists League Union (ACLU) so that they can throw their full weight behind the American al-Qaeda, and detainees.

Screw the Godless libs and the leaning-dem Mods!

Comments:
:-*
 
{{{ }}}
 
This post is a response to UHLH's rebuttal to my post on Oct. 25.

http://uh-conservative-underground.blogspot.com/2006/10/now-bitches-happy-love-your-body-day.html
Once again, I'm simply trying to keep this current, no disrespect to the postings of this blogger (in the aformentioned context).
____
First of all, I'm glad you responded to my last post in a reasonable, non-violent fashion. Please continue to do so, at least right now - if you would not mind - and I will do the same.
----
I refuse to accept the ramblings of a commenter with a Multiple Personality Blogging Disorder (MPBD).

Lemme ask you, are you familiar with the concept of irony? Irony: as in, You *anonymously* drag peoples' REAL names through the mud with this "joke-blog" - accusing them of very unfunny things. Then you ironically accuse others of being of unethical/uncredible sources because they have multiple *anonymous* identities - when you "only" have one *anonymous* identity; that is IRONIC.

And you don't need to "accept" my "ramblings" (see above paragraph: ironic). All I am I requesting is that you respond to this like a human being, not like UH Liberal Hater. I'm trying to talk to you person-to-person here, and I sincerely hope I am not wasting my time.

If your fetus was birthed, then you should have not time at all reading and commenting on this blog, but working hard with your studies and planning for the future to take care of that child the best that you can.

Thanks, I will. My child is in bed right now; you will notice I post late. I have, how you say, chronic insomnia, so I got oodles of time on my hands. Just call me super parent (and yes, I do work and go to school, not that that is at all unique; even among liberal students).

I try to get something out of everything to do. If nothing else comes out of our interaction, I will at least gain a better understanding of what makes people like you tick (read: I don't mean conservatives or republicans or libertarians or veterans or anything like that - I mean people like you). I'll pass this knowledge down to my seed eventually - it'll help prepare him for the world. Thank you for your concern.

Quit analyzing me down piece by piece. It's really boring.

Well why the heck can you do it and I can't? Hell, at least I use spellcheck and write coherently, without saying the same thing eight different ways. That alone makes me more entertaining than you - hell, I've provided some of the most interesting responses to your entries (as others have told me). Baby, I just wanna beewitchoo...

Hell 90% + of the time on this blog I don't want to be taken seriously.
wait for it...
It's a joke guy. This blog is how I vent my anger. Otherwise, I'd really go crazy in our UH world.
 
Ah crap, I meant to click "preview," not "Login and Publish." Oh well...
As I (or you, rather) was(were) saying:

Quit analyzing me down piece by piece. It's really boring.

Yeah, I'm going to keep analyzing you down piece my piece; I find it vastly interesting. You and your blog are a pet project of mine buddy, and have been for quite a while.
Ain’t **** changin'-Bushwick Bill

Hell 90% + of the time on this blog I don't want to be taken seriously.
get ready for the crown jewel, fellahs...
It's a joke guy. This blog is how I vent my anger. Otherwise, I'd really go crazy in our UH world.

Ok, allow me to elaborate. Do you consider it a "joke" when you say things like:

I've always said this blog maintains my sanity. This blog saves lives. The lives of liberal UH students.
and
As I've said before, instead of being the next Charles Whitman, I have this blog to vent.
and
I am an expert shot and I do carry on campus.
and
You wouldn't want me to pull a Charles Whitman and start popping caps into people from the top of PGH. Would you? I'm an expert marksman too.
and
Seeing as the lib media will never support a US victory against terror to keep our country sound, we need to do what the Mexican druglords do to reporters in Mexico -- kill them.

Because it is not fucking funny. This city is dangerous enough already without having to look over your shoulder for some ultra-right-extremist with a gun. You are way beyond politics with this crap, you are screwing with peoples' lives.

How the hell do you expect NOT to be taken seriously when you encourage harassment of UH students, and then threaten to murder people if you can't? Are you on meth or not (seriously)?
____________
UH Liberal Hater, are these really our sole two options: harassment or death?
____________
So I am going to officially ask you this one time:

Are you - the man who goes by UH Liberal Hater on the blog UH Conservative Underground - saying that if you cannot harass other UH "liberal" students with this blog, you will shoot and/or kill them?

As one of the apparent "co-recipients" of these threats, it I am informing you that both harassment and threats of death are ILLEGAL, ARREST-WORTHY OFFENCES.

If you do not respond specifically to above question in the next 48 hours, I will do what I view to be the proper (non-violent, legal) "next step" in this awkward situation.
________________
And by the way, I have saved the above pages where you made the above comments, and am going to go ahead and get a mirror of this site going; so if your finger is twitching toward the delete key, don't bother.

You have got until 2am Saturday to respond. This is not a joke.

See you in the funny pages.
 
MY GOD, YOU ARE A NUTCASE!!!!


I'M NOT GOING TO KILL ANYBODY!!!!
 
MY GOD, YOU ARE A NUTCASE!!!!

Takes one to know one, pal. And you're the one who started bumpin' all the crazy ish. Can't trust anyone, y'know...

I'M NOT GOING TO KILL ANYBODY!!!!

What if you can't use this blog anymore? Will that "drive you to kill," as you have oft told us?

Go on....
 
You know UH Screwball. You remind me of a litte kid that bothers an adult and will never leave him alone.

You mock that adult. You have no ideas of your own, as we have seen with that failed blog of yours.

You keep on bothering that adult until the adult smacks you upside the head, which I just saw recently when a friends 10 y/o nephew pestered his ass, because the little boy just didn't know when to stop.

And no I'm not going to batter or kill you, you worthless piece of crap. I'll let you reserve that for yourself, when you put that gun to your own head and pull the trigger.

I'm just about done with my time at this institution Thank God.
 
hey screwdriver, shut the fuck up and grow a pair.

jesus.

free speech doesn't just apply to your dumb ass.
 
Like saving a copy is any legal proof. That is so easy to fake. So are "mirrors".
 
Hello friends. I don't have a lotta time right now, so I'll just respond to all you folks in one feld swoop.

UH Liberal Hater said...
You know UH Screwball. You remind me of a litte kid that bothers an adult and will never leave him alone.
So how do you view yourself in relation to all the people whose lives/future careers you are screwing with? Who do you think you are, a "parent" to all your adoring fans (all six of them)?

Lemme break it down:
1.)You exclusively post anonymously.
2.)You are not associating your own, REAL NAME with any of this.
****Now pay attention very closely****
3.) You are calling people terrorists and murder-advocates by their real names, and posting it on the internet for all the world (including potential employers) to see.
What do I need to do, draw you a diagram? Should I find out where you just got a job and forward this blog to your new employer - so they can see you childishly harass others and claim to be a potential murderer? I would not have to exagerrate ANYTHING. You sank your own ship with this long ago.

You mock that adult. You have no ideas of your own, as we have seen with that failed blog of yours.
Tisk, tisk. What did I tell you about your weakness for hasty judgments? That blog was most certainly not a creation of mine (UH Moderate). I thought the idea had potential, and I tried to contribute, but I ain't Superman.
And I've got lots of ideas. I've busted out several of them on lil' ol' unsuspecting you, and you seem to have been in the dark about it all, even with your "guerilla campaign." Better yet, I've made you sound ideologically uncertain, even vulnerable. Maybe you'd like to take a break from reading this to go take a shower, because I've been playing you like a $2.00 whore for months. Your ignorance is almost endearing (almost).

You keep on bothering that adult until the adult smacks you upside the head, which I just saw recently when a friends 10 y/o nephew pestered his ass, because the little boy just didn't know when to stop.
Is that supposed to be intimidating? Wow, I am, like, so not used to hearing that from little-dicked moh-rawns with chipped shoulders.
Reverse the equation, with you as the child and me as the adult. I don't need to bring out the belt with my kid: I can get inside a child's head with my words alone. Go ask your Girlfriend which parental method is more effective in the long-term.
Like I said, I've been smooth up in this thing long-term by now. Remember what the mighty Bushwick Bill said? Still applies. I'm not as old as you, but I've been smacked around my fair share of times. I don't intend to allow it to happen again, especially from someone like you. Next!

And no I'm not going to batter or kill you, you worthless piece of crap. I'll let you reserve that for yourself, when you put that gun to your own head and pull the trigger.
That comment sounds like it might be semantical. Are you saying that you would force me to put that gun to my head and pull the trigger? You'd better explain more, because that's what I am reading between the lines.

By the way, has UH-Con-Fanboy figured out who I am yet? Tell him to hit me at UH_Liberal_Hater_Lover@hotmail.com. We have a lot to talk about. Pass it on...


I'm just about done with my time at this institution Thank God.
Congatulations. You are NOT done answering for all this. Expect to (LEGALLY AND NON-VIOLENTLY) pay for your sins, so to speak. You made this shit-sandwhich; time to take a bight.
____
As for the fanboys...

free speech doesn't just apply to your dumb ass.
That's deep man. Freedom of speech is limited. That's why you can get arrested for telling Bush you're going to kill him Nice try.
___
Like saving a copy is any legal proof. That is so easy to fake. So are "mirrors".
No shit. GOOGLE's CACHE has all this, and a copy can be proof. Ever watch Judge Judy?
------

I;m going to bed. See y'all.
 
I am guessing you are Austin Havicam
 
UH SCREWball, I'm not going to e-mail you and discuss things.

I don't care who you are. I was kidding when I wrote that stuff about you. My God you are dense.

Knock, knock, knock, on that thick skull of yours. You're not that important.

You remind me of that Bill Murray movie "What About Bob?" Where Bob (Murray) plays a crazy.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?