- WARNING TIGHT-ASSED LIBS: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, DON'T READ THIS BLOG!
- JOHN F. KERRY'S COMMENTS REFLECT WHAT THE DEMOCRATS TRULY THINK ABOUT OUR TROOPS
- WE ARE "pro-America" "pro-Wal-Mart" & "pro-Israel" BLOGGERS
- HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL THE LIBERAL MEDIA REPORTS ON LIBERAL SENATOR "DINGY" HARRY REID AND HIS LAND SCANDAL AND ILLEGAL USE OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS?
Tuesday, November 29, 2005
Attacking Non-UH liberalism 'If the President's Poll Numbers are Bad' (Let's see how others are doing?)
In a time when the President's poll numbers are low the liberal media doesn't really dig deep and tell the whole story. If the President's poll numbers are low, then the liberals poll numbers have to be much lower. For Christ sake all they do is criticize and don't take any action -- how can you get high poll numbers for that.
When at least the President is doing something, which is much more than the liberals are doing, except putting "X's" over the face of Vice President Cheney. Thank God that lib over at CNN got FIRED over that crap. That stunt codifies the fact that it is a liberal media, especially at CNN.
The thinking that the war effort is a "sinking ship" is a product of the liberal media. And to think to cutting and running in Iraq will help democrat efforts in 2006 and 2008 is complete madness.
Liberals always complain about a culture of corruption on the GOP side, but they never mention James Traficant, Bob Torrecelli, William Jefferson, or Bill Clinton, and their offenses they have excused as "well everybody does it."
The American people, something like 70%, see the liberal senators as hurtful to troop morale, with "44 percent saying morale is hurt "a lot." "Even self-identified Democrats agree: 55 percent believe criticism hurts morale."
Recent polls indicate that liberal entities are failing miserably:
- 33% - News Media approval
- 27% - Academic liberals approval
- 13% - Scientists that push global warming
- 64% - Military
Screw the libs!
Links to this post: