.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Thursday, October 20, 2005

 

GO ASTROS!!!!!!! Good Luck in World Series

I took a break from studying to-nite (all my writing assignments for the semester are almost complete) and celebrated the Astros victory over the Cardinals to get into the 2005 World Series.

In fact, I just got back from my local Academy from getting my t-shirt which I will wear on campus Thursday. I am so happy for Biggio and Bagwell who waited so long for this night to happen, and also for Pettite and Clemens who wanted to come home and go to the World Series.

Well, I got to get some rest so I can get to class in the morning. Once again, good luck Astros against the White Sox.

Go Astros!!!!!!

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?