.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Thursday, September 08, 2005

 

UH Daily Cougar Columnist Jim McCormick 'For once I agree - UH needs better marketing plan for merchandise' (Elgin and Meyer were boring)

For once I agree with UH Opinion columnist Jim McCormick. In his article today "Hey, where did all the UH merchandise go?," McCormick brings to light again the need for the University of Houston to market its merchandise to stores outside of the local campus.

The only place were UH students and alumni can get UH merchandise is online at a few authorized stores, on campus, and at The College Store. Other than that -- good luck.

I myself was in the College Store this week purchasing some gear for this weeks game, and I can find the gear in no other place. As for myself, I believe that UH should at least market in the UH area, and perhaps all of Southeast Texas.

As long as
McCormick keeps away from politics he will be OK.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?