- WARNING TIGHT-ASSED LIBS: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, DON'T READ THIS BLOG!
- JOHN F. KERRY'S COMMENTS REFLECT WHAT THE DEMOCRATS TRULY THINK ABOUT OUR TROOPS
- WE ARE "pro-America" "pro-Wal-Mart" & "pro-Israel" BLOGGERS
- HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL THE LIBERAL MEDIA REPORTS ON LIBERAL SENATOR "DINGY" HARRY REID AND HIS LAND SCANDAL AND ILLEGAL USE OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS?
Monday, September 26, 2005
A Few Random Thoughts - XXII
- This is what happens when the 'Iron Stick' of Conservatism takes on the 'little twig' economy car mentality of liberalism.
- If liberals are ever for America -- I don't know what I'll do.
- When Cindy Sheehan even calls for our troops to be even withdrawn from "Occupied New Orleans" at the height of recovery efforts, you know there is definitely something wrong with the ditzy broad.
- Liberals (like Hillary Clinton) opposes photo ID presentation for voting. Why? Because it dramatically eliminates Democratic voter fraud. Clinton's argument calling state or federal photo ID cards a "poll tax" is complete crap. All citizens are required to have photo ID anyway. Hillary Clinton of course in the early 90s called for a national ID card for her failed health care plan.
- The liberals never acknowledge their own failures. How many years have liberals been fighting poverty?
- The liberal bases "Plan A" to destroy President Bush is exactly the same "Plan A" of Boobie Miles (of Friday Night Lights) football who had no "Plan B" of educating himself as a back-up. The liberals have NO "Plan B."
- Rep. Charlie Rangel's trying to compare President Bush to Birmingham, Alabama's police commissioner (Theophilus "Bull" Connor) who resisted the civil rights movement is crap. Of course Rangel gives complete passes to Al Gore, Sr., (VP Algore's father); and Democratic Sen. Robert "Sheets" Byrd, a former KKK member, who both voted against Civil Rights and Voting Rights. Bull was the guy who in 1963 turned fire hoses and attack dogs on blacks, including MLK himself. Of course racists Congressional Black Caucus ate it up at their recent legislative conference.