- WARNING TIGHT-ASSED LIBS: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, DON'T READ THIS BLOG!
- JOHN F. KERRY'S COMMENTS REFLECT WHAT THE DEMOCRATS TRULY THINK ABOUT OUR TROOPS
- WE ARE "pro-America" "pro-Wal-Mart" & "pro-Israel" BLOGGERS
- HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL THE LIBERAL MEDIA REPORTS ON LIBERAL SENATOR "DINGY" HARRY REID AND HIS LAND SCANDAL AND ILLEGAL USE OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS?
Sunday, September 18, 2005
A Few Random Thoughts - XXI
- How liberals pledge allegiance to the flag.
- If President Bush named Barney as a Supreme Court nominee, the liberals would consider him extreme.
- The ACLU says "We are Winning in the Courts." Of course when the 9th Circuit Courts takes the Pledge of Allegiance (and UNDER GOD) out of schools -- you are winning. Thankfully that tripe will be overturned.
- Liberals borrowed beliefs have no powers.
- The liberals quest to destroy President Bush will doom them in future elections. They're not focusing on winning -- just destroying.
- Lynn Meyer is quickly becoming the new queen of ineffective UH liberal writing.
- Black liberals believe Hurricane Ophelia did not hit North Carolina because only white people would have been affected.
Links to this post: