- WARNING TIGHT-ASSED LIBS: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, DON'T READ THIS BLOG!
- JOHN F. KERRY'S COMMENTS REFLECT WHAT THE DEMOCRATS TRULY THINK ABOUT OUR TROOPS
- WE ARE "pro-America" "pro-Wal-Mart" & "pro-Israel" BLOGGERS
- HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL THE LIBERAL MEDIA REPORTS ON LIBERAL SENATOR "DINGY" HARRY REID AND HIS LAND SCANDAL AND ILLEGAL USE OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS?
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Please Mr. President - Use Your Executive Powers (We are in serious trouble with Hurricane Katrina)
- call for 40 formulas of gasoline which put a strain on refineries.
- apply taxation to a gallon of gasoline that is increasing its cost and soon will be affecting other areas of the economy.
- restrict oil refiners from building new or additional facilities to combat rising gas prices.
- restrict oil companies from drilling for oil in places that crazy environmentalist.
President Bush, please consider these suggestions, and the suggestions of other sane people. Not the liberals.
With 250,000 to 300,000 staying behind in New Orleans before Katrina, they could be thousands and thousands dead, up to 75,000 dead. I don't think 300,000 people are walking around New Orleans. Whatever the death toll, I think the 1900 Galveston death toll of 6,000-8,000 just got eclipsed.
The EPA is already taking the lead -- the Administrator is already taking the lead with relaxing volatilty standards, etc. We can only hope that the restrictions are relaxed for a much longer period than till September 15th.
Liberals will be crying "this will hurt the environment," but as I always say.
Screw the libs!