- WARNING TIGHT-ASSED LIBS: IF YOU CAN'T TAKE A JOKE, DON'T READ THIS BLOG!
- JOHN F. KERRY'S COMMENTS REFLECT WHAT THE DEMOCRATS TRULY THINK ABOUT OUR TROOPS
- WE ARE "pro-America" "pro-Wal-Mart" & "pro-Israel" BLOGGERS
- HOW MANY DAYS UNTIL THE LIBERAL MEDIA REPORTS ON LIBERAL SENATOR "DINGY" HARRY REID AND HIS LAND SCANDAL AND ILLEGAL USE OF CAMPAIGN FUNDS?
Thursday, August 11, 2005
Attacking Non-UH liberalism 'Liberals talk of being intimidated at the polls' (But who's really intimidating who?)
In the 2004 election democrats cried "wolf" and said the "sky was falling," but again they have proven themselves childish when it comes to saying they have been intimidated when it comes to voting. There is voter intimidation going on and its liberal democrats that are doing it.
The American Center for Voting Rights recent report Democrat Operatives Far More Involved In Voter Intimidation And Suppression In 2004, Thousands Of Americans Disenfranchised By Vote Fraud On Election Day documented several good examples of voter intimidation and fraud by liberals during the fall elections.
A few of examples include:
- Coordinated efforts by certain "non-partisan" organizations to disrupt the election process in at least 12 states through voter registration fraud.
- Democrat operatives convicted for tire-slashing on GOP election day vans in Milwaukee.
- An Ohio court order stopping Democrat operatives from calling Republican voters telling them the wrong date for the election, and location for polling places.
I remember the days of "the melting pot," where all immigrants were encouraged to "become American," and speak English but the liberals changed those plans. Now were growing to being our own Balkans in the next 40 years. No one will want to speak English, but will instead just transplant their old traditions over here and "screw" America. It's already happening.
- Philadelphia, PA
- Milwaukee, WI
- Seattle, WA
- St. Louis, MO/East St. Louis, IL
- Cleveland, OH