.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Sunday, June 19, 2005

 

Greetings from San Fran

The band is playing here in a club here in San Francisco. I saw a UH cap and realized that it has been a long while since I made an entry on the blog. Luckily the club we are at has wireless access. I am borrowing a patrons laptop to make this entry.

Liberals are rampant here. You have to have permission to practically use the restroom. I can't imagine living here.

It is incredibly cool here. Like less than 70 degrees. I'm glad I took some advise and brought along a windbreaker because I needed it. Went to the Golden Gate today, and the wind chill had me with my windbreaker and a borrowed sweat shirt.

Anyway, getting my call now, the technical trouble is over, and its time to get back to work.

Houston, be glad you are not in San Francisco. Liberals don't care about offending mothers, children, mankind with their open displays.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?