.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

 

Renewal of April 19th Liberal Baptismal Promises (Only for liberals)

Dear friends,
through the political mystery,

we have been overcome with conservatism in all aspects of life except in the liberal media and the courts,
so that we as liberals may fall below the fray of all conservative influence.
Now that we have completed our liberal political observance,
let us renew the promises we made during the Clinton Administration when
we accepted Bill Clinton and his works,
and promised to serve the Democratic movement
as one espouses themselves to the secular theology of Moveon.org.

UHLH: Do you reject the Pope as God's representative on Earth? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject Ronald Reagan as the father of modern conservatism, and prince of goodness to those who hold America in high regard? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject George H.W. Bush's works, and his Presidential library? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject George W. Bush's works, and the good deeds that have transpired in the Middle East? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject Social Security Reform and all the good that it can do for America. All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject Tom DeLay and accept the evils of Sen. Harry Reid? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject the United States and its good works towards making the world safe for democracy? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject the First Amendment only as it applies to Conservative Speech? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject the Second Amendment only as it applies to Conservative Gun Rights, thus allowing the only citizens to carry guns are police and criminals? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject Rush Limbaugh, Conservative Senators and Representatives, the spirit of Abraham Lincoln and the resurrection of true Republican power in Congress? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject Christianity yet accept liberalism and islam as your true religions? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you reject all forms of Conservatism herein not mentioned, even if it means subjecting yourself to eternal damnation? All: I do.

UHLH: Do you accept Bill Clinton as the father of modern liberalism, and prince of McDonald's hamburgers? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept Hillary Clinton as the Senator from New York and future Presidential candidate? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept the European Union and the United Nations and more rightful governments than the United States? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept abortion as a form of contraception and an easy way for minority liberals to dispose of their offspring thus averting the loss of the DNC from the white liberals? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept euthanasia as an easy disposal of life for the convienence of the living? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept homosexuality and same sex marriage as the only "true marriage" that should be recognized by the land? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept affirmative action and wish to expand it to include white liberals over white conservatives? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept rap music as the best music that represents the Democratic party? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept the Deomcratic Party's treatment of Blacks as intellectual inferiors thus keeping them on the political plantation always needing help and guidance from the white liberal? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept liberal lawyers and all the good they stand for to the DNC? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept the glamour of Hollywood, and promised to be mastered by the sin it portrays? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept the liberal media and all its liberal biased reporters and commentators? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept the Democratic Party and the true force of liberalism? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept the Congressional Black Caucus and all other liberal caucuses not herein mentioned? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept Air America as the 60 watt lighter of liberal talk radio that reaches 53 stations? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept liberal PACs such as
MoveOn.org, True Majority, EMILY's List, Godless Americans Political Action Committee,National Organization for Women, Green Power, Pac for a Change, Great American Shout Out, and all other liberal PACs not herein mentioned? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept liberal militant environmental groups such as Greenpeace, Sierra Club, Friends of the Earth, Earth First, and all groups not herein mentioned? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept Abortion as a sacrament of liberalism? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept the unborn fetus as equal to the Nazis view of the Jews as devoid of life and deserving the death? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept Santa Anna's notion: "What are the lives of soldiers more than of so many chickens?" That his soldiers, like fetuses and the vegtabled, their lives don't have that much meaning.
UHLH: Do you accept the leadership of Presidents Bill Clinton and Jimmy Carter, and their belief that America is bad for the world. All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept the appointment of liberal judges? All: I do.
UHLH: Do you accept all the concepts of liberalism herein not mentioned, and all that it stands for? All: I do.

Bill Clinton, the giver of liberalism and the deliverer of Al Gore and John Kerry,
has given liberals a new birth following eight years of cool sex in liberal politics. May Bill Clinton keep liberals faithful to the goal of pursuing the true art of deception amongst the American people, so that they may lose more their rights to life, liberty, property, and the pursuit of happiness.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Each year at Easter, Catholics renew their baptismal profession of faith, and here I thought it would be interesting to see how this would apply to liberals on their beloved April 19th, the day the Earth stood still in Oklahoma City and in Waco.

Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?