.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Thursday, February 17, 2005

 

My 'Schadenfreude' Friend Returns - LYM at the PGH breezeway

"Hello my schadenfreude friend," I said to my good liberal friend Kurt from the LaRouche Youth Movement, who like most all liberals, takes pleasure in the misery of others.

I returned the LYM DVD that I borrowed last week, "Sounding a Certain Trumpet." When I saw a fake human monkey with a cut-out of Dubya's face on a monkey being led around, I started to grow weary. When the fake monkey was invited to the stage to show off, I had to turn it off. How can anybody take what is being presented at the podium seriously when a fake monkey with a cut-out of Bush's face is being held hostage on a leash just off stage.

I didn't get a chance to talk to Kurt today at the Hoffman Hall breezeway, he was busy trying to recruit a weak minded UH student who needs life direction from a worthless liberal ideology.

Thanks to the Maha-Rushie for bringing to light the word - schadenfreude. More to come.

Screw the libs!

Comments:
I've seen their table. Is Kurt the tall one or fat one?
 
Kurt is the fat one.
 
I will have a post on WILLisms.com about LaRouche soon...
 
Thanks Bro', I will be looking out for it.
 
My bud over at WILLisms has a great post. You have to check it out about "My Schadenfreude friends."

http://www.willisms.com/archives/2005/02/larouchers_agai.html#trackbacks
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?