.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Sunday, February 27, 2005

 

Freedom of Speech vs. The Right to be Heard or Read

I've been getting a lot of flack from liberals lately who do not like what I've been writing in my exercise of free speech.

That's OK, but believe it or not. Liberals are not my intended audience.

UH Conservatives are my intended audience. I just want to let them know that they are not alone in the sea of liberals at UH and to keep on being themselves.

I have the right to 'freedom of speech,' but I do not have a right to 'be heard' or 'be read.' Nobody does.
When I hear 'liberalspeak,' unless I'm in class, I will more than likely turn it off or tune it out. I have never called for the shutting up of any liberals, and I say let them speak so they can truly proclaim their looniness. The same can be said of liberals who find conservatives offensive.

If the liberalspeak is looney enough for me to take note of, the sources that I trust will relay it to me for proper consumption and processing. Then I will comment.

I have learned to push liberalspeak out of my mind, but liberals do not have the capabilities of shutting me or any other conservative out. If they do, they lose their waning power forever.

Screw the libs!

Comments:
Here's two words of free speech, "fuck" and "you."
 
Up yours liberal. Tuning you out.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?