.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Saturday, February 19, 2005

 

A Few Random Thoughts - IV

- Proper reporting from Iraq does not come from the Al-Rashid Hotel in Baghdad's 'Green-Zone.'

- Liberals take schadenfreude in America's citizens. In effect, liberals and their ideology call for 'bad things' to happen to the United States in order for the Democrats to be empowered.

- France needs the United States a thousand times more than the United States needs France.

- Texas wine is much better than French wine, and Texas grape vines once saved the European wine industry.

- Liberals care more about lobsters being "boiled" in pots than fetuses being "sucked" from wombs.

- I have bled in battle for 'liberals to talk their crap', but I'll be damned if liberals will ever bleed for me.

- Liberals will never understand the spirit of "Remember the Titans" and "Friday Night Lights."

- I would vote for JC Watts (a black man) for President of the United States. Liberals would not vote for this man.

Comments:
Friday Night Lights is incredible. You are not.
 
Actually, I enjoy eating both lobsters and fetuses.
 
I've never said I was incredible. And, you want some butter and Tobasco with that?
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?