.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}
EIB Bumpersticker

Thursday, January 13, 2005

 

Maureen Dowd wanting a man?

I find Maureen Dowd attractive, but she is also a liberal. I know she cannot be a happy person. No liberal can ever be happy.

I'm a conservative. I'm not the most handsome or richest guy, but I can say for sure that I am much happier any liberal out there.

Liberals thrive off our misery. If someone is not suffering, they are not doing their job. Hence, we have the Jesse Jacksons, and Al Sharptons, and their enablers such as the Clinton's and the DNC.

If Maureen Dowd finds a man and actually becomes happy, then the NOW (or NAG, as Rush points out) movement is worthless. The premise being that women can be happy without the influence of men in their lives.

Maureen, I hope you find a man that makes you happy. Even Ron Silver, a liberal, has seen the error of his ways -- coming to the point of speaking at the 2004 Republican National Convention. Maureen, maybe a man can help you find the error of your ways.

Screw the libs!

Comments:
The women deserves to be equally unhappy in her business life as in her personal life. Hopefully there is a man out there that can make her equally unhappy in her personal life.
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?